The Beechlawn Hotel is on the doorstep to one of Europe’s most interesting cities. Belfast has retained its historical charm while rebuilding itself as a modern and multi-cultural city bursting with a new energy and optimism, with unrivalled cafes and restaurants, shopping centres and sporting and music events.
The hotel is less than a mile from the M1 motorway making it the perfect base to explore historical and scenic treasures that Northern Ireland has to offer. Close to transport links for train and bus services.
Our reception desk will provide additional information on any of the local landmarks and tours. Alternatively visit the Visit Belfast website at visitbelfast.com for more information.
Things to do
The local area offers a wide variety of attractions to fill your stay.
All tours advised by the hotel staff are independently operated and are not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with the Beechlawn Hotel.
- Enjoy a game of golf in nearby parkland courses Malone Golf Club, Dunmurry Golf Club and Balmoral Golf Club.
- Visit the magnificent sports and entertainment centre, The SSE Complex, home to the Belfast Giants Ice Hockey team.
- Visit Titanic Belfast, recently voted the number 1 tourist attraction in the world, is within easy travelling distance.
- Game of Thrones is filmed in Northern Ireland with many of its iconic locations nearby, such as the Dark Hedges, King's Road, Winterfell, The Wall and Dragonstone..
- Visit the Ulster museum, Hilden Brewery, St Georges Market, Belfast Castle estate
- Many up and coming events will take place in the Waterfront Hall and SSE Complex.